Off the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten Path

Thursday, October 29, 2009

How to Blend in during Halloween Festivities

Today is the day that we run to the school about four times for different parades, parties, and Halloween festivities. So I don't have a ton of time for blogging. However, don't feel like you can't partake in Halloween festivities just because you can't eat wheat. For example, the other night when we carved our pumpkins I made cupcakes from a regular mix for the family. We had a little bit of Betty Crocker frosting and sprinkles left over, so I frosted up some of my Kinni-too vanilla sandwich creme cookies. They were yummy, fast, and I was part of the fun. Use your creativity and you can fit in at any party! Don't forget to make a comment on yesterday's post to win your own free prize pack from Betty Crocker and General Mills!
Happy Halloween eating!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with all the festivities! Great idea by the way. I added your site to our blog roll. So hopefully so friendly faces will be coming your way. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers