Off the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten Path

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tree Street Grains Gluten Free Waffles


So I wrote a while back about my lovely encounter with Tree Street Grains, and since Wednesday night is always breakfast night at my house, I thought I'd share my waffles that I made from their mix so you can get excited about breakfast night at your house. I must be honest and say that I think I like these better as waffles than as pancakes. Could it be the homemade raspberry jam and Cool Whip that tipped the scales? Maybe.
I love the whole grain texture of these waffles and especially the flax. I don't know what it is about flax, it just makes me feel like I'm eating healthier. Maybe it's the texture--chewy and nutty. Mmm, mmm, good.
Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers