Off the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten Path

Monday, September 6, 2010

There's a New Pebbles in Town

Traipsing through the aisles of WalMart the other day (used to be my favorite activity, now somewhat of a chore...5 kids will do that to you) I came upon a most interesting new product: Cupcake Pebbles. A quick scan of the ingredient list came up gluten free, and further checking on the beloved internet confirms said gluten free sighting. So I joyfully took the box home and made my favorite treat: Pebbles treats (rice krispie treats with pebbles cereal; try it with Fruity Pebbles and Trix, too.) I must say, variety is the spice of life. Yum.
Happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!!! My grandchildren will love me!!!!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers