Off the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten Path

Monday, September 13, 2010

What To Do With All Those Tomatoes...

I have some tomato plants in my garden. Not as many as my dad, but still, more than one. So I get a lot of tomatoes lately. I bottled some *yay me* and most of the others I will eat like this
or on a BLT or salad, what have you. But the other day I decided to treat myself to some fresh, italian style pasta, and had my basil plant not died this year, it would have been even more italian styled.
I simply boiled up my Tinkyada pasta noodles, minced a clove of fresh garlic, diced a fresh tomato, and tossed it all with freshly grated parmesan. Mmm. It tastes like the end of summer to me.
Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers