Off the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten Path

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Gluten Free Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers to all of my readers who are celebrating a gluten free Christmas season! Whether it's your first or your fifteenth, or you're cooking for yourself or a whole family of celiacs, my best wishes are coming your way. May your days be merry and bright, and full of non-contaminated delicious food, homemade or store-bought. It really doesn't matter. I wish you all the best.
Enjoy your holiday and check back Monday for a week-long series I'm writing to fill up the doldrums between Christmas and New Years. It's a bit of a departure (not too far, though) from recipes and ingredients. I've decided to write some posts on having a clean and organized kitchen, since we all spend so much time in there, some of us more than we'd like. Since we'll be in the mood to make a fresh start for the new year, I thought it would be a great time to share ideas and show you how I run my own, ahem, highly efficient kitchen. It should be a great week!image from Cote de Texas

Happy Holidays!Norman Rockwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers