Off the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten PathOff the Wheaten Path

Monday, September 5, 2011

Easy Gluten Free Italian Cream Cheese Chicken


I am recovering from a fairly horrible jury duty stint last week, and I noticed that the one night I wasn't completely in Momzilla mode was the night that I had this chicken dish all ready to go. It's super easy and I think everyone in my family actually ate it...which is reward enough for me. Plus, since everyone's gone back to school I'm relying more heavily on my meal plans, which I think have made life so much easier for me with all the craziness that goes on after school. This recipe takes about 5 minutes to throw together and put in the oven, so it's definitely on the list. I love the flavor in this recipe...it's creamy and flavorful and the chicken stays moist and tender. Put some cream cheese on the grocery list and try this recipe to see if your family likes it, too.

Gluten Free Italian Cream Cheese Chicken

1 brick of cream cheese (can be low fat or regular)
1 packet of Good Seasons Italian seasoning
1 can Progresso Creamy Mushroom gluten free soup
1 can DeLallo artichoke hearts, drained and quartered (I like to buy the uncut ones and cut them myself, then I can pull out any tough pieces.)
4-5 chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the pan. Pour soup over chicken, top with seasoning packet, artichokes, and cube or break up with your hands the brick of cream cheese and scatter over the top. Bake for 1 hour. Serve over rice. Can also be made in the crock pot by placing chicken in crock pot, dumping all other ingredients over the top, and cooking on low 5-6 hours.

Happy eating!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! I can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this over the weekend - it was very good. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dibagikan kepada setiap peserta untuk menghasilkan kartu 5 tangan, setelahnya dasar-dasar lengan poker. Banyak pertandingan di Texas Hold-em tidak melakukan batasan perjudian, dan juga untuk alasan ini 4
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    bandar ceme
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    http://199.30.55.59/sumoqq78/
    datahk 2019

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers